Monday, February 9, 2009

Love at First Sight


The first time I set eyes on this particular monkey, I was in San Diego visiting from the South. He was sitting on a shelf, apparently put there randomly by someone who changed her mind about buying him. I saw and squealed, as only a grown woman could, and fell in love with him.

That was nearly six years ago. Since those six years, I have used Monkey (so aptly and uncreatively named--my future children shall be named Daughter and Son.) as the prop in many of the photos on trips I have taken. In recent years, I have been lazy about taking him with me to most places, but I'm getting better with it as the pictures of Monkey are often more times than not, pretty humorous.

All pictures from the website will eventually be moved over to this blog and the website will shutdown. No use in paying for something I'm not updating as often as I should. Using this blog, I will be chronicling all his adventures, past, present and future for the pure enjoyment of the world. My purpose is to put a smile on your face.

No comments:

Post a Comment